- Acting as a contact point for information about internships to prospective and existing employers and students by providing comprehensive advice and assistance to all stakeholders in relation to the Internship programs.
- Coordinate communication flows such as mail outs to students, careers advisers and employers as well as notices to academic staff.
- Liaising with the Discipline Groups in the development of transition rules in relation to curriculum reviews that impact upon student study plans.
- Manage the Internship forum on UTS Online.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated ability to manage work flows and meet administrative deadlines, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Competency in large IT systems and databases (e.g. CASS, Microsoft suite) with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, including the ability to support and demonstrate processes to others and troubleshoot problems for self and others.
- A good understanding of University rules, policies and procedures or the capacity to acquire these within a reasonable timeframe.
- Demonstrated customer service experience, working in a team supporting a complex administrative environment, preferably within the tertiary education sector.
Remuneration/Salary Base Salary Range: $70,360 to $80,492 pa (HEW 5) (0.4 FTE, part-time equivalent) This role attracts 17% superannuation (pension) in addition to the base salary. UTS staff also benefit from a wide range of include flexible work practices, child care centres, generous parental leave and salary packaging opportunities. This position is part-time (0.4FTE, 2 days per week: Thursday and Friday) and appointment will be made on a fixed term basis for 2 years.