Homebush West, NSW
$50,000-60,000 per year
Permanent – Full-time
An energetic and enthusiastic Administration and Accounts Officer – immediate start. A sharp thinker that enjoys a challenge to join our high paced environment
As our Administration and Accounts Officer has a high level of client involvement by phone, the successful applicant requires a bright and enthusiastic personality, while still having a professional work ethic. Strong attention to detail is essential, and experience using MYOB, Outlook, Word and Excel would be essential.
- Establish new and maintain existing accounts in MYOB
- Ensure all data is entered into the system in an accurate and timely manner
- Establish and maintain records systems on database
- Answering calls and assisting students and hosts
- Provide administrative assistance to the team and undertake other related duties as may be required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Enthusiastic nature and enjoys interacting with students, staff and external clients
- Exceptional customer service skills
- MYOB experience is essential
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Word and Excel
- Demonstrated team work skills
- Experience in providing general support in a small team
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively manage own workload without continual guidance
- Attention to detail and good time management and self-organisational skills
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have work right in Australia?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an accounts / administration assistant?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
Applications and enquiries accepted via email only. Note, we are only able to respond to those applicants who are successful in being chosen for an interview.
Number of employees: From 1 to 10
Oz Homestay is a leading homestay provider for overseas students in Sydney metropolitan areas, Wollongong, Newcastle and Northern NSW.
Get email alerts for the latest
Accounts Administration jobs in Homebush West, NSW ( within 25 km )
$60,000-70,000 per year
Our client is a global leader in their Industry and with multiple sites across Australia the business is backed by their European parent company. Our client is a global leader in t…
Macarthur Disability Services Ltd
Reporting to the Assistant Accountant Located in Campbelltown area This position is part time (25 hours per week). Hours and days can be flexible Macarthur Disability Services…