North West Tree Services are seeking an experienced and qualified Arborist to join our team in the Pilbara WA.
You must be experienced in all facets of arboriculture, from tree pruning to removals, assessments and advice if required, herbicide applications and general treecare maintenance.
Successful applicants will become part of Team providing high quality Tree Services at various sites throughout the Pilbara for our clients.
Ideally applicants will possess the following:
· Minimum Cert III Level Arboriculture or International Equivalent
· Current MR Truck Licence
· EWP/High Risk Licence and Experience
· Current Police Clearance
· Current Australian Working Rights with no restrictions
* If you have 3 years relevent climbing experience from qualification, regional sponsorship can be considered.
· A strong commitment to working Safely in a team
· Proven track record for being reliable and honest
· A high level of Physical Fitness and Motivation
· A willingness to relocate to the Pilbara
Successful Applicants will be required to undergo the following:
· Drug and Alcohol Testing on an ongoing basis
· A Pre-employment Medical
· Current Police Certificate