- Building and maintaining strong relationships with tenants and community groups in managing all aspects of the centre.
- Managing performance of tenants and their leases.
- Managing operational and capital expenditure budgets and delivering the annual business plan.
- Driving non-lease income.
- Overseeing capital work projects.
- Arrears management and negotiation of early terminations, as required.
- Compilation of the annual marketing plan as well as monthly marketing duties.
Strong financial acumen is extremely important for this position as you will be responsible for managing the P&L. This is rewarding opportunity for someone to continue building their career in the shopping centre industry. An attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate. This would suit an established Centre Manager, or an experienced Retail Manager, or shopping centre Marketer looking to make the next step up in their career. REFERRALS WELCOME For more information please contact Bella Serventi at Redpath Partners on 02 8071 4260 or email [email protected]