- Previous experience in an inbound or outbound call centre role
- Problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to quickly absorb new information and support new products
- Ability to build customer loyalty by providing a high level of customer service
- Ability to operate independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to work rotating shifts
Perks Work for one of Australia’s most recognisable brands. Our collaborative and inclusive culture means we’re a place that lets you do you. With access to ongoing learning opportunities, you will work amongst some of the best leaders and teams in the telecommunications industry. Get started After submitting your application, please look out for an invitation to complete a video interview to kick off the process. Head to to find out more about what it’s like working with Optus. Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. Heads Up! Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!