- Lead post-deal partner management for a book of ANZ’s high value and high potential restaurant clients.
- Own partner relationships to yield tangible metrics outcomes. Achieve revenue growth targets for your partners and ensure high retention by driving mutual business value.
- Be the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders – translate their needs and advocate on their behalf.
- Understand the stakeholder landscape and ensure we have strong relationships throughout our restaurant partner organisations. Represent Uber at relevant events at national and local levels.
- Conceive, design and lead growth initiatives with our restaurant partners and drive through to completion, working cross functionally with Uber’s internal teams and our restaurant partners.
- Set, track and report on performance metrics of restaurant partners, run quarterly business reviews.
What You’ll Need:
- 4-6 years of customer or partner facing experience. Quota-carrying experience preferred.
- Track record of outperforming metrics-based business goals.
- Commercial acumen. Understanding of how businesses and organizations work and how to navigate a partner’s business.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels.
- Experience in negotiating contract renewals.
- Ability to develop meaningful c-level relationships a plus.
- Project management and organizational skills. Experience working cross-functionally preferred. Marketing experience a plus.
About the Team With Uber Eats, we’re building Uber’s newest and fastest growing business, spanning 180+ cities across all six continents in two years. Today, Uber Eats is available across many parts of APAC including Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Auckland, Wellington, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide and Melbourne — and we’re just getting started. The Uber Eats partner success team is at the coalface, acting as the advocates of all restaurant partners across ANZ. At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.