- Negotiable hourly rate
- Mid – Large Environment project exposure
Overview This is a new opportunity for an experienced Environmental Planner with New South Wales based project Experience join a large team in a Tier 1 international Engineering services company located in the heart of Sydney George Street. We are looking for a motivated, highly communicative, social and experienced Environmental Planner with expertise in environmental assessment and exposure to multiple New South Wales based Projects. Role The Environmental Planner will be brought into a developed team to assist in multiple projects coming on board with the client. You will be instrumental in all planning activities relating to pipeline networks, water and waste treatment, environmental health and safety, asset management, risk and stakeholder engagement. Responsibilities
- Assess and report on development applications and other planning matters ensuring New South Wales standards and obligations are met
- Ensure that all customer’s needs related to development assessment matters are met.
- Engage with internal management and stakeholders on environmental planning matters and best practice of environmental solutions.
- Facilitate appropriate responses to development enquiries and dispute’s considering issues such as land use, development applications, planning scheme requirements and development proposals all adhering to New South Wales Laws, process and procedures.
- Attend on site inspections to support assessment and proposal of development applications.
- Minimum 6 years or more experience in New South Wales based Environmental Planning projects
- Bachelor degree essential
- Experience in environmental planning assessment and environmental planning management
- Demonstrated track record in New South Wales based projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to take the lead on projects and show initiative
- Work with a Tier 1 company that prides itself on career growth and development
- Social and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity for long term engagement
- Negotiable daily rate
[Country] Australia [Company] International Engineering services company [Salary] US$70,000 – US$130,000 [Working Hours] Full-Time [Contract] Permanent [Categories] Engineering – Others, Environmental / Health / Safety [Industries] null