- Assist in developing new generic brand and guidelines
- Devise and implement marketing collateral. Includes agency briefs, creative & copy development, approvals, timings and budgets etc.
- Working with multiply agencies, form designer and advertising agency, web design agency.
- Assist in development of a new brand website
- Working closely with agency/partners to deliver on initiatives this includes mailhouse.
- Relationship management with key internal stakeholders within the project group and the organisation
- Be a champion of brand and ensuring all materials meet brand guidelines
- Be a champion on compliance ensure all material our legal compliance requirement
- Working closely with project team
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Marketing (E)
- 3- 5 years professional marketing communications experience (E)
- Excellent communication skills (E)
- Negotiation skills (E)
- Presentation skills (P)
- Vehicle manufacturing industry experience (P)
- Project management skills (P)
[Country] Australia [Company] IT Industry [Salary] Up to US$60,000 [Working Hours] Full-Time [Contract] Permanent [Categories] Marketing Director / Strategy / Brand Mgt [Industries] null
$200-350 per day
MARKETING BRAND SPECIALIST: MAIN TASKS: Assist in developing new generic brand and guidelines Devise and implement marketing collateral. Includes agency briefs, creative & …
$70,000 per year
Create customised strategies to increase brand awareness, build strong relationships with a diverse set of clients & tenants **Immediate start! Marketing and Brand Specialist role…