- Ongoing development of Networks sparing capability through improvement and automation of central planning, forecasting and sparing requirements for the entire Networks organization,
- Management of stakeholders and business process changes internally and cross-functional
- Execution of spares planning with a high degree of accuracy and autonomy
- Directly supports the sparing of Optus installed Network base valued at approximately $6 billion
- Is accountable for the purchasing, distribution and management of approx. $170 million p.a. worth of maintenance parts across 130 sites (including 81 contractor sites).
- Facilitating the swap, repair and return of around 18,000 spare parts per annum with hardware support costs of $26.5million
- Manages assigned key stakeholders
Key Responsibilities The Planning Analyst will be primarily responsible for:
- Based on overall Sparing strategies; develop and implement best in class spare planning algorithm ensure appropriate sparing volumes are implemented and maintained across the entire network.
- Drive cross cross-functional collaboration to create consensus of sparing requirements
- Measuring both Network and supplier performance in the spare parts/failure areas, and recommending/implementing improvements with the relevant key stakeholders such as Spares technical specialists, strategic souring, engineering managers and the Supply Chain Inventory Team.
- Analysis of technology introduction trends and influencing factors to appropriately incorporate these into the spare plan.
- Development of exception-based management processes to continually drive productivity and accuracy.
- Spare Inventory optimisation whilst delivering high spare availability.
- Participation in development and implementation of strategies in response to rapid network or technology changes.
- Design and implement KPIs which measure Fault Fix times, failure rates as a % against agreed policies, on individual materials and platforms. These KPI’s shall include failures by vendor, failures by material, failures against install base and MTBF rates, vendor performance on repair turnaround time SLA’s and number of returns by vendor and material.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Inventory Management, Spares planning or telco engineering
- Strong key stakeholder engagement skills
- Presentation – written & verbal to engineers and exec level
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate and manage expectations at the management level
- Behavioural (e.g. negotiation skills, presentation skills)
- Strong & active Team member in a high performing team culture
- Supports all Change initiatives and participates willingly.
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives & life experiences of all our people help us innovate & create strong connections with all of our customers. Heads Up! Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply ASAP! #LI-DC1
Macquarie Park, Australia Company: Singtel Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work! Job Title: Planning Analyst Lo…
Please get in touch with our team to discuss our current openings as well as a tailored proactive approach to market for you. FP&A Analyst | 6-month contract Sydney | Contract …
$120,000 per year
Location: Sydney CBD, New South Wales Contract Type: Specialisation: Salary: Up to AU$120000 per annum REF: BBBH238133_1572848599 Marco Longhitano The company An opportun…