- Project tracking and records management for projects within the ITSM Tool.
- Management of project information within SharePoint including risks, issues, actions, decisions, changes, stakeholder contacts, and lessons learned.
- Coordination and secretariat duties for project meetings and workshops.
- Development and quality review of project documentation.
- Single point of contact for customer enquiries and requests relating to active projects.
- Assist with the development and distribution of project and program reports.
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of contractual process documentation for the program.
- Facilitate the project stage-gate review process and project health checks.
- Facilitate the induction process for new staff joining the program.
- Assist with program social functions, facilities management, program communications and other office management tasks as required.
Qualifications About You and What You’ll Bring
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Attention to detail.
- A proactive and positive attitude.
- An understanding of the project lifecycle.
- Ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
The following will also be well regarded:
- Previous experience in a Project/PMO Support role.
- PMBOK or PRINCE2 training and/or certification.
- SharePoint administration skills.
Additional Information Applicants will need to be Australian Citizen to hold and maintain a Baseline Security Clearance.
Get email alerts for the latest
Program Support Officer jobs in Canberra, ACT ( within 25 km )
Company Description Our name isn’t the only thing that’s unique about Leidos Australia. We’re a complex systems integration company building world-class solutions across governme…
$80,669-92,150 per year
Duties Several APS 6 Project Support roles are being recruited for the newly established Space and Communications Branch, Joint Capabilities Group. The Branch looks after space an…