- We are the VMS market leader in global spend and in March 2017 were named the top company in our industry by Forrester Research.
- Multilingual help desk support is available around the clock 365 days a year – in addition to a dedicated Account Services team.
- Not only an industry leader but a thought leader – Fieldglass keeps customers up to date with VMS industry knowledge on our ‘From the Field’ blog and social media accounts.
- We work with the world’s leading companies, including AIG, Verizon, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, CVS/Caremark, United Airlines, Panasonic, Rio Tinto, Monsanto, and many, many more.
- We are now part of SAP, a market leading enterprise application software company, helping companies of all sizes and industries run simple.
Company Culture: Fieldglass encourages an open door policy and a collaborative office environment. Team members across all departments can easily meet together in any of our open office layouts. Those with an entrepreneurial and can-do attitude keep Fieldglass at the top of its industry. Traditional perks include casual dress, generous paid time off, charitable activities, stocked kitchens, great healthcare coverage and more! Senior Sales Executive: The primary purpose of the Senior Sales Executive is to consistently attain targeted revenue and profitability goals. This is accomplished by utilizing management skills, relevant processes, and training towards the achievement of all sales and quality targets in line with the business objectives. The position also serves as the primary escalation point when necessary for Solution Sales activities. Expectations and Tasks:
- Manages the sales pipeline in a proactive manner to ensure attainment of the individual and group contributions to the established goals.
- Participates in regular business review meetings or forecast calls.
- Provides feedback to Field Management on engagement level with Solution Sales Team.
- Serves as the primary escalation point in addressing, defining, and resolving the most complex customer problems with the proper solution.
- Works with marketing and field sales management to understand and implement initiatives with Solution Sales requirements.
- Drives and coordinates with field management team to develop pipeline, revenue, and demand management.
- Provides feedback on initiatives executed to enable continuous program improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
- At least 3-5 years of professional solutions sales experience with cloud-based SaaS enterprise solutions, Procurement, and Human Capital Management.
- Intimate knowledge of and extensive experience with workforce management and VMS technologies is required.
- Extensive sales experience with both enterprise markets and C-level executives.
- Collaborative style and ability to work in a networked organization with virtual teams.
- Proven track record of capturing and growing customer and market share in a profitable manner.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now. SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ). Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations: