- Limited term contract, 4 days per week
- Melbourne CBD based, with flexible working opportunities
- Bring marketing projects, and our people experiences to life
ORIGIN – GOOD ENERGY Origin has a rich heritage in energy exploration, production, power generation and retailing. Today, we’re a leading provider of energy to homes and businesses throughout Australia. THE ROLE As a Senior Graphic Designer within the Marketing team, you will work closely with the Brand Design team to bring marketing projects, and our people experiences to life. Working with our new brand identity and brand voice, the role will focus on the roll out of key internal People and Culture campaigns and communications. This is a hands-on design role in which you will work both independently and alongside our in-house team of Senior Graphic Designers and agency partners when required. Your responsibilities will include;
- Produce visual design assets for both print and digital formats (including environmental signage)
- Maintain Origin brand guidelines and brand voice
- Ensure visual design consistency across all executions
- Ensure file output adheres to artwork standards: file formats, specifications, colour breakdowns etc.
- Represent the Brand Design team in workshops and stand-ups;
- Deliver to required deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations when deadlines cannot be met
IS THIS YOU Culturally, you love a challenge and working collaboratively. You can demonstrate your passion to solve complex communications challenges in a fast-paced environment through strategy, concept and understanding our stakeholder expectations. We believe in pushing boundaries and clarity of execution. To be considered you will;
- 8+ years’ experience in a dedicated design role
- A tertiary qualification or industry experience in digital design or visual communication design
- A portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual ability and a high level of craft as a graphic designer, including a broad range of media.
- Experience creating environmental signage and advertising campaigns (print & digital).
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Experience in video is a bonus but not essential
- Excellent written communication
- Strong stakeholder and verbal communications skills and ability to present design work to multiple areas of the business
- Passion for great design and brand experiences
Our purpose drives everything. If you connect with Getting energy right for our customers, community and planet this role is for you. For more information contact: Chloe O’Brien Requisition ID: 73267