Two people confirmed dead in NSW fires





Updated

October 10, 2019 16:43:21

Two people have died as part of the bushfires that ripped through northern NSW earlier this week, police have confirmed.

Superintendent Toby Lindsay, from Richmond Police LAC, said police believed the people who died were a 77-year-old male and 68-year-old woman.

He said they were found inside a home at Deadmans Creek Road in Coongbah by emergency services after concerns were raised for their whereabouts.

More to come.

Topics:

disasters-and-accidents,

fires,

police,

law-crime-and-justice,

lismore-2480,

nsw,

tenterfield-2372,

casino-2470

First posted

October 10, 2019 16:39:33



Source link

About the Author

Australia News
More Than 20 Years in News and jobs

Be the first to comment on "Two people confirmed dead in NSW fires"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


%d bloggers like this: